Some of our Clients
Pictured: Graffiti Removal, Inkamachay, Bolivia.
Rock Art Clients:
- International and National Organizations (International Organization for Conservation of Cultural Heritage, Getty Conservation Institute, and French Ministry of Culture).
- Foundations (Archaeological Conservancy, American Foundation for the University of the West Indies, Bolivian Rock Art Research Society, Friends of DuPont State Forest, Mississippi Valley Archaeological Center, Texas Rock Art Foundation, Red Rock Canyon Interpretive Association, and Friends of Red Rock Canyon, The Howard Hughes Corporation).
- Government Agencies (Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, United States Army Corps of Engineers, United States Forest Service, National Park Service, and Tennessee Valley Authority).
- State and Local Agencies (Alberta Tourism, Parks, and Recreation, Montana Department of Transportation, Montana Department of Fish and Wildlife, Jackson County in North Carolina, San Diego Utilities Department, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Wyoming State Parks and Historic Sites, and Wyoming Travel and Tourism).
Archaeological Excavation Clients:
- Bureau of Reclamation, Idaho.
- Jackson County, western North Carolina.
- Geo-Enviro Engineering, Georgia.
- Archaeology CRM firms in Georgia (Brockington & Associates, R.S. Webb & Associates), Hawaii (Rechtman Consulting), and California (W&S Consultants).